SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification Apply Online For 8500 Vacancies
State Bank Of India (SBI) has recently published an Apprentice recruitment Advertisement for 8500 Apprentices Vacancies Under the Apprentice act 19961. Those candidates who are eligible and interested can check the advertisement details below and apply online before the last date of application. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only.
Important Dates SBI apprentice 2020
- Starting Date for Online Application: 20 November 2020
- Ending date for Online Application: 10 December 2020
- Last Date For Printing Application Form: 25 December 2020
- Date For Online examination: Tentatively in the Month of January 2021
SBI Apprentice Means
Apprentice means a trainee, ie a candidate who learns, trains and works like a student in an institution and enhances his / her skills by obtaining training. Sometimes that trainee also gets a job in the same institution. The candidates also get some rupees from the institute during their training, this is called a stipend and this training is called an apprenticeship.
Application Fees SBI Apprentice
|For General /OBC/EWS candidates||Rs,300/- (Including Intimation Charges)|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Nill|
Age Limit SBI Apprentice Notification as on 31-10-2020
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per SBI apprentice 2020 advertisement notification details.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancies details & Education Qualifications
- Nane Of the organization: SBI
- SBI Full Form: State Bank Of India
- Total Number of Vacancies: 8500 Posts
- Job Location: All Over India
Education Qualification Apprentice In SBI
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Duration Of Training: Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
SBI Apprentice Salary: The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during the 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during the 2nd year, and Rs.19000/- per month during the 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection Process SBI Apprentice
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) online written test and
(ii) test of the local language.
Important Web Link Section State bank of India Apprentice 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Join Indian Coast Guard||Visit Here|