RBI Grade B Notification: Reserve Bank Of India RBI Has released the recruitment notification for the Post of Officers in Grade B 322 Numbers of vacancies. Online starting for application form 28 January 2021 To 15 February 2021 till 12:00 midnight the last date. Those Applicants who are interested in the RBI Grade B Notification recruitment 2021 can read official advertisement details very carefully and apply online before the last date of online application.
RBI Grade B Notification 2021 Important dates
Starting Date Online Registration
28 January 2021
Closing Dates For Online registration
15 February 2021 till 12:00 midnight
Dates for Gr B (DR) – General & DEPR/ DSIM Phase I – Paper I Exa
Dates for Gr B (DR) – DEPR/ DSIM Phase II – Paper II & Paper III Exam
31 March 2021
Dates for Gr B (DR) – General Phase II – Paper I, II, & III Examination
01 April 2021
RBI Grade B Notification 2021 Vacancies Details
- Name Of Organization: Reserve Bank Of India RBI
- Total numbers of vacancies: 322 vacancies
- Who can apply: All Indian Citizen
- Post name: Officers in Gr B
- Apply Mood: Online
Application Fees Of RBI Recruitment 2021
- For general & OBC/EWS candidates: Rs, Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs,100/-
- Staff@: Nill
- Application Mood: The payment of fees candidates needs to pay online mood through debit card/credit card/net banking etc…
Age Limit Of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
All interested and eligible candidates RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 Check Below Education Details.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) -(General)
Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics /Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Selection procedure of RBI Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be through ONLINE examinations and interview. There are 3 papers for the Examination. Paper I Objective Type (on Economics) to be held on March 6, 2021 and Paper II & III will be held on March 31, 2021.
RBI Grade B Salary
Its very Necessary to know About RBI Grade B salary the Basic salary of RBI Grade B officers Rs. 35,150/-pay scale of 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400.
RBI Grade B Syllabus
How to apply RBI Grade B Notification
Applicants who are interested and eligible can read official advertisement details of RBI Grade B Notification 2021, if you find yourself eligible for post. Then visit the official website www.rbi.org.in and complete the registration process after that’s candidates need to Fill up the required form very carefully and submit all necessary documents after finished all those things take a printout for further need.
Important weblink section RBI Recruitment Grade B
- Apply online: Click Here
- Official Advertisement Details: Click Here
- RBI Official Website: Click Here