Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online Navik 10th Batch Entry 2020
Indian Coast Guard has recently published Advertisement Notification For Navik Recruitment 10th Entry Batch 2020. Those Candidates who are want To Join Indian Coast Guard Can Check the Details Below and apply online before the last date of application.
Important dates For Join Indian Coast Guard
- Starting Dates Of Apply Online Application: 30 November 2020
- Last dates of Submit Application Form: 7 December 2020
- Download Admit Card And Print Out Date: 19 To 25 December 2020
- Date Of Examination: Jan 2021
Age Limit For Join Indian Coast Guard
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Candidates Should be born between 01 Apr 1999 to 31 Mar 2003, both dates are inclusive.
- Upper age relaxation applicable as per Official Advertisement Details.
Eligibility criteria and vacancy Details for Join Indian Coast Guard
- Height: The minimum height is 157 cms.
- Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT
- Candidates should 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Education Qualification Indian Coast Guard 2020
- Candidates should Have Complete 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by the Central / State Government.
Important Web Links Join Indian Coast Guard
|Application Start From||Apply Now|
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|