Indian Coast Guard Has recently released an advertisement notification for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik for 02/2021 Batch. Those candidates who are waiting for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment opportunity can check all eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date of online application.
Important Dates For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Starting of online application form||5th January 2021 from 10 AM|
|Closing date for submission of online application:||19 January 2021 till 6 PM|
|The date for print out of the e-Admit card||From 10 days prior to stage-I|
|Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik||Mid/ End March 2021|
|Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik||End April/ Early May 2021|
|Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik||Early August 2021|
|Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (DB)||Early October 2021|
|Date For Result Date||Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days|
|Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik||August 2021|
|Date of Training for Navik (GD)||October 2021|
Indian coast guard notification 2021 Vacancies Details
- Name of the Organization: Indian Coast Guard (Ministry OF Home Affairs)
- Total Numbers Of Vacancies: 358 Posts
- Who Can Apply: Indian Citizen
- Application Mood: Online
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR(GEN)||EWS||OBC||ST||SC||Total Posts|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||22||6||8||3||11||50|
Also Read: SBI So Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification For Join Indian Coast Guard 2021 Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Vacancies
- Navik (General Duty) candidates: 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from education the board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) candidates: 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik candidates: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Age Limit For Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Vacancies
|Post Name||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Navik (General Duty)||18||22|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||18||22|
- upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates are applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Application Fees Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2021
- For Others Candidates: Rs,250/- Two Hundred Fifty rupees only.
- For ST/SC Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mood: Online
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
Those candidates who successfully submit the online application form and Examination fees can download their admit card official website Indian coast Guard before the examination.
Indian Coast Guard Result declaration
The result of each stage of the selection procedure from stage-I to stage-III can be accessed by login to the candidate’s account on the ICG website. The result of the online examination at stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days.
Indian coast guard salary
The Selected candidate’s Indian Coast Guard Navik and Indian Coast Guard Yantrik salary Given Below.
- Navik (General Duty) – Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) With Extra allowances
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) With Extra allowances
- Yantrik – Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5) With Extra allowances.
Medical Standard Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/Navik DB and Yantrik
|Height||Minimum height 157 cm.|
|‘Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cm.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standards||6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)|
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2021?
Those candidates who are interested and full fill all eligibility criteria mentioned above can check official advertisement details carefully and apply online through the Indian Coast Guard Official Website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in otherwise you can directly click the apply online button given the important web link section before the last date.
Important Web Link Section Indian Coast Guard 2021
|Apply Online Indian Coast Guard 358 Posts||Click Here Start Form 5 January 2021|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard official Website||Click Here|
People also asked
How can I join Indian Coast Guard?
Those Applicants who are interested to join Indian coast guard can regularly visit the Indian coast guard official website and go to the ‘opportunities’ section, click on that. Select the advertisement Notice for post wise details read care fully advertisement notice find yourself eligible you can submit application form before the last date of online registration.
What is the salary of Indian Coast Guard?
- who are successfully selected as on Indian coast guard Navik post in hand salary is Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 28,000 per month.
- Assistant Commandant: Rs. 48,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Yantrik post: Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 37,500/- per month.
How many post are there in Indian Coast Guard?
The recruitment of Indian cost guard 2021 total number vacancies is 358 post.
Is Coast Guard part of Indian Navy?
It operates under the Ministry of Defence. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces.